Friday, October 10, 2008






We finally got our engagement pictures!!! There Is A Ton More but I Couldnt Fit Em All On Here

4 comments:

Lindsi Morrison said...

i LOVE them.. seriously the backround is perfect! You guys are a very cute couple!! congrats again!

Niels and Kayla said...

those are so cute! im so excited for you two, just about a month left! :) Those pictures are really pretty, i love the changing colors of the leaves! how fun :)

Myles N Amanda said...

hey poo face- I can't believe you had a blog and didn't let me in on it. Now I am going to leave little poops on your blog, but I am excited for ya

Jolee said...

Hey! You probably don't know me but my husband Ryan and I both went to Piute with Steven! Tell him hi. I think I actually met you once at Mandy and Brian's wedding. Anyway I just found your blog so I thought I'd say hi! Congratulations and by the way, I love your engagement pictures!