Wednesday, January 14, 2009
CROSS YOUR FINGERS!!!
So a few new things are happening!!! About a week ago we decided to start looking for a house so when our lease expires (in september) we could know where we want to buy... Well we called my cousin and things just started happening and now we are 2 (ya only 2) weeks away from moving into our NEW HOUSE!!!! We're only about 80% sure we got it but everything should go alright!!! I also got a new job as a dental assistant!! I'm so burned out on doing hair, working weird hours and EVERY weekend so now i work MON - THURS and friday morning if i want more hours im so excited cuz thats the same days steve works!! Now we have more time together to work on our house!!! I will get pictures of the house as soon as possible!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh you are going to love assisting. I did it for 2 1/2 years and loved every second of it. Its such an interesting field to be in especially the different types of people you meet. Im excited to hear about your new place how exciting!!! Definitely post some pictures soon. Tell scuba hi for us.
Post a Comment