Tuesday, February 7, 2012

IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!!

MY BABY GIRL IS 1. I can't even begin to believe it. This year has been the fastest year of my life.It makes me so sad to think about how fast your growing up. I waited so long for you and now you're already 1 You're getting so smart Hallie, you can figure out all of your toys and how they work. You're walking along all the furniture and are getting really brave and letting go with one hand. You're into EVERYTHING, you love the tupperware cupboard most of all. You love to sneak away and play in the toilet. You clap and play patty cake, give five, and give lots and lots of loves. You are getting so sweet and so much fun. You're still slepping with mom and dad. You're have 6 teeth (2 on top 4 on bottom) You love hotdogs, cereal, noodles, and are loving your baby food again.You're starting to entertain yourself and play in the corner where all your toys are. We had your birthday party down in central and it was by far the cutest party i've ever seen! You were spoiled like always and got so many new toys, and clothes. You had the cutest birthday cake and loved eating it.So many people came to help us celebrate. Aunt Ronee, Dennis and Brylee. Grandma and Grandpa T. Gradma Marlene and Mickie. Aunt Jaimi, Lexi, Jessi, and Crystal. All your cousins. Chelsey, Pais, and Cruise. Skyler, Stephanie, and the girls. Casey and Drake. Andrea, Sheila, and Josh. Kassie, Preslie, and Krew. Uncle Tanner and Uncle Gary. I hope I remembered everyone. Hallie I am seriously so blessed to have you as my daughter and best friend. I love you more than anything in this world and no matter how old you are you will always be my baby.









2 comments:

Stephanie King said...

Happy Birthday Cute Hallie girl! I cant believe you are one either! Tell your mom its time to get another sister or brother on the way :)

The Cunninghams said...

She is seriously so cute!! And I can't believe she's already one.