Thursday, June 6, 2013

4 Months Old

Oh Slayde, you are the best baby I could have ever asked for. You seriously just melt my heart everyday. You only cry if you're hungry or want to be held. You are the cutest baby and always so smiley. I think you look like me more than you look like your dad. You definitely have my eyes. You can almost roll from your back to your belly. You are constantly kicking and squirming. You coo and talk to me all the time. I swear you are teething, because you drool all day and are always chewing on your hands. You sit up so good in the bumbo and love your bouncer. We started to give you rice cereal and applesauce but you aren't really sure about either. You are still nursing and refuse to take a bottle. You are one strong baby, you get a hold of the back of my arm and won't let go. It hurts like crazy. You are such a momma's boy and I love it, I hope you stay that way forever. You love attention and love when I make that airplane noise, you smile so big and get really excited, then you try and copy me. You are such a chunk, I think you're around 15.5 LBS. You still cry if someone sneezes or makes a really loud noise. You're sister still loves you death, she wont leave you alone... EVER. We love you Slayde. You and Hallie have been the greatest thing to happen to us.

No comments: