Thursday, December 12, 2013
10 Months Old
I cannot believe that you will be ONE in two months. It feels like I just had you yesterday. You are the sweetest boy and probably one of the busiest babys in the world. You stand up all by yourself and are going to walk any day now. I think you are too afraid to walk or you would be. You climb like a monkey and can get anywhere you want to go. You are still nursing but you are willing to take a bottle if you have to. You love the applesauce from the tube but won't eat it from a spoon. You love romen noodles, mac n cheese, and hotdogs. You won't sit in your highchair you just try and climb out of it.You play patty cake, clap your hands, fake cough, and wave bye bye. You say "da da" "ot oh" and you jabber all day long. You are growing and learning so much every day. You have two bottom teeth and your top left one just popped through. You love your mom and cry whenever I leave the room. I wish you would sleep better, you are still getting up 3-4 times a night to eat. You and Hallie love to wrestle eachother. You guys are the best of friends! We love you Slayde. I wish I could keep you at this age forever.








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment